Team Saskatchewan is sending a contingent of 377 athletes from 70 different communities to the 2022 Canada Summer Games in Ontario's Niagara Region in August.
Nine athletes will be representing the southwest at the games, including:
- Amy Brown (Swift Current) - Box Lacrosse
- Mya Brown (Swift Current) - Box Lacrosse
- Cameron Greenley (Swift Current) - Box Lacrosse
- Carter Michaluk (Swift Current) - Box Lacrosse
- Rahimay Priebe (Swift Current) - Swimming
- Tate Zimmerman (Swift Current) - Swimming
- Griffin Duncalfe (Swift Current) - Volleyball
- Shaye Wall (Wymark) - Volleyball
- Alexandria Metke (Cadillac) - Wrestling
In addition, Swift Current's Steve Michaluk is on the Team Sask coaching staff for Lacrosse, local swimming coach Jackie Powell and manager Joanna LaDouceur are on the staff for the swim team, and Denise Levorson of Cabri is part of the Mission Staff.
The Canada Summer Games take place from August 6-21.