A warrant has been issued for a 30-year-old female that vanished from the Okimaw Ohci Healing Lodge today.
According to the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC), Anna Rose Cook wasn't present for the 1:15 p.m. count.
They then looped in the Maple Creek RCMP who issued the warrant for the 5-foot-6 123-pound woman.
Cook has a pair of distinct tattoos; 'Darrell' on her right wrist and 'Lindgrin' on her lower right leg. She also has a scar above her right eye.
The 30-year-old is serving a two-year sentence for 19 charges.
- Four counts of possession of property by crime over $5,000
- Three counts of possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000
- Two counts of theft of credit card
- One count of Procures, possess, and sells identity documents,
- Two counts of mischief in relation to other property
- Two counts of failing to comply with order – at large
- Two counts of theft under $5,000
- One count of flight from a peace officer
- One count of obstructing a public peace officer
- One count of fraudulently obtaining transportation
The CSC says they'll investigate the incident and continue working with the police to locate the inmate.
The lodge is located 31 kilometres southeast of Maple Creek on the Nekaneet First Nation.