The clock is ticking on the last day of the Swift Current Online Sweetheart of a Deal Auction.
Bidding for items started closing this morning—here are five things to know as you save tons of money while supporting businesses in the southwest.
1. Lots begin closing at 10 a.m., with items coming off the board every minute until 4 p.m.
2. You can set a 'max bid' of the highest price you'll pay for an item. Your bid will only go high enough to outbid the next-highest bidder and will not pass your maximum price.
3. Items will be available for you to pick up at the radio station starting Tuesday, February 21. We are located above Innovation Credit Union, on the third floor at 198 1 Avenue Northeast.
4. Dozens of items had their opening bids reduced to 80 per cent off the retail value.
5. The Swift Current centre isn't the only location with an online auction happening. There might be something of interest to you, your friends, or your family in Weyburn, Moose Jaw, Estevan, Humboldt, or Kindersley.